The Super Book of Useless Information
The #1 New York Times bestselling series reaches new heights of irrelevance with this powerfully pointless, all-new collection of the things you never need to know.
Do you actually care that...
- there are three feet of DNA in every cell?
- Saturn has 47 moons?
- March is National Frozen Foods Month?
- in 2010 a traffic jam in China lasted ten days?
Would it improve your life to know...
- which movie star wanted to be a funeral director?
- which state has the most horses per square mile?
- which dictator was obsessed with Cheetos?
- what day of the year the most cars are stolen in the United States?